Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dream..♪

Dream
By: Mark Metante
This is me when I was young..I really love singing too much..

Ignited by an ambitious dream
Flowing, stronger than a river stream
Driven by a glamorous gleam
Hidden from reality’s beam

It started as a simple noise
Then slowly it became my voice
Transmuted into an harmonic sound
A melody that makes the world go round

Surrounded by a plantation of greens
Singing alone became one of my routines
Fell in love with music, dream has been my theme
The problem lies with my low self-esteem

Unable to propel my hopeless goal
Melody vibrates in my burning soul
As it thrives to be known, to make it whole
Just like the mystery of the empty scroll

Convinced to ascend myself from the dirt below
Took all my courage held it and let it blow
As I sang on the stage, my voice started to glow
Electrified by my music, applause started to flow

Blinded by the roaring sound of acceptance          
Recognized that I can go to distance
I sought for my dream to create my own existence
Family is the strength for my stone perseverance

Through the grievance, hardships and agony              
Through the tears and joy, split into tiny debris
Disappearance of what I wanted, that cannot be
I’m still standing strong, steadier than a tree

For I fabricated a self-fulfillment destiny
A destiny that ends with laughter and harmony
Though tears exist with happiness and agony
But abandoning a dream will end in a lifeless melody

No comments:

Post a Comment