Tuesday, August 16, 2011

" Prince of Jazz".....wow..:)

  
               "Ladies and Gents make way for the "Prince of Jazz"








                                                                       Giluiano Comia




Spend Some Time


Giuliano Comia (Prince of Jazz)



Have you been to paradise baby?
Come with me and I will let you see
Share within my world where i can make you feel at ease
Would you mind to Spend Some Time with me

Would you love to feel my sun in heat
Or just feel the sand beneath our feet
How about some music swinging the cool ocean breeze
Would you mind to Spend Some Time with me

Nothing's better than Spendin' Some Time with you
Don't neet to close my eyes and fantasize it's true

Have you been to paradise baby?
Come with me and I will let you see
Share within my world where I can make you feel at ease
Would you mind to spend some time with me (3x)







Note: This is such a beautiful song...Di ako nagsasawa na pakinggan to..Indeed one of the most underrated and beautiful voice I've ever  heard..:) Keep singing bro..♪♪

2 comments:

  1. such an impressive page Mark!!! please post some of your music and videos too!!!
    More Power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much tita geline :)

    ReplyDelete